India, the birth land of Yoga has always been a dream place for the Yoga community, thanks to the scenic landscape, picturesque waterfalls, and stunning beaches. Live your dream to the fullest and walk on the holistic journey of Yoga alongside the Himalayan Master, Shwaasa Guru. Fulfill your desire of becoming a Yoga teacher with Shwaasa’s Yoga teacher training in India in the glorious month of January.
The Yoga training is organized across two places, Rishikesh and Kerala, in three different forms- 200, 300, and 500 Hour. Each program is completely based on the authentic Yoga knowledge.
• Explore the science of Yoga including its historical and cultural significance.
• Get acquainted with various types of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc.
• Acquire a vast spiritual knowledge with deeper levels of Meditation work.
• A huge emphasis is laid on the breath-based training while the students will explore the vast power of the pranic force.
• Practice the Yoga poses in a passionate manner along with the art of posture correction through the application of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Understand the Ayurvedic principles of staying healthy and its healing effects.
• Education of the teachings related to Yoga with the study of ancient yogic pieces of literature such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
• Bless your mind with devotional energy with the practice of Mantra Yoga.
• Attend the Satsang and fire-ceremony to purify the mind and body.
• Knowledge of the Shat Kriyas for internal purification.
• Learn how to cook sattvic dishes from our Ayurveda experts.
• Interaction with the teacher and group discussions.
Food and Accommodation:
At our ashram in India, we offer extremely palatable dishes prepared with an Ayurvedic touch. Our professional chefs take immense pleasure in serving the students sattvic meals thrice a day. The food is sourced directly from the local fields. Our rooms are completely furnished and accommodated with all the modern facilities. The spacious nature of the rooms allows the aspirants to rehearse comfortably in an ideal ambiance. You can enjoy the beauty of nature in the lush garden spaces during the leisure hours.
200 Hour: USD 1450 for a shared room and USD 1600 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
200 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
300 Hour: USD 1900 and USD 2100
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Shwaasa: A Yoga school of prominent standards, Shwaasa Yoga Center rose to fame under the holy influence of Hon’ble Sri Vanchananda Ji. Popularly known as Shwaasa Guru among his followers, he started the Yoga Institute with an aim to make the society aware of the enormous health benefits of Yoga. A number of programs are organized by the school such as Daily Yoga classes at the studio, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, Yoga therapy classes, etc. The Yoga Ratna Awards presented by the Yoga center on the eve of International Yoga Day are considered one of the biggest Yoga awards worldwide.