The sacred land of India has always blessed yogis with its millennia-long yogic heritage. Transition into a complete yoga practitioner and teacher with 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India by Shwaasa. In the sacred vicinity of Shwaasa Guru, acquire the highest certification level of yoga during the intensive 500 Hour Yoga TTC in India.
Event Description: The rigorous training is a two-month long program, during which you shall be acquainted with each component of the science that makes a true Yogi and an adept teacher. The program is a union of 200 and 300 Hour Yoga TTC.
• Complete understanding of Yoga in historical and social context.
• Knowledge of traditional and contemporary Yoga’s forms such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc.
• Training of Yoga with perfection.
• Focus on the practice of traditional Pranayama (breath-based training) such as Ujjayi, Bhastrika, Surya Bhedan, etc., in both theoretical and practical form.
• Meditation and the art of unifying the mind, body, and soul at a single point called ‘peace’.
• Philosophical study of Yoga with the knowledge of Yoga’s various texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Pradipika, etc.
• Get acquainted with the structure of the human body in reference to the Yoga practice.
• Education of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in order to better your yogic skills and for safe yoga practices.
• Mantra Chanting sessions to guide the mind towards peace.
• Self-practice and various session to learn about the ethics and principles of being a highly-refined Yoga Teacher during Teaching Methodology Classes.
• The practice and training of Shat Kriyas to purify the inner and external being.
• Understanding the basics of Ayurveda, including its healing effects and health benefits for a sustainable living.
• Satsang session for mental and spiritual upliftment.
Food and Accommodation: With an enormous experience of conducting Yoga programs, we have realized the significant importance of quality food and housing. Following the same, we offer utterly delectable nourishments prepared with immense love and care by our Ayurveda cuisine expert chefs. Nurture your body and mind with organic drinks and heal the inner soul in the breathtaking scenery of India’s picture-perfect natural domain. Each accommodation is designed with a quaint appeal set with the modern facilities and is spacious and neat to ensure you have a comfortable stay at the center.
Rishikesh: USD 3000 for a shared room and USD 3300 for a private room.
Kerala: USD 3500 for a shared room and USD 3900 for a private room.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a highly esteemed Yoga school in India. Established by our venerated Guru, Sri Vachananda Ji, widely known as Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga center believes hugely in the science of the breathing Yoga. Following the soulful direction of Guru Ji, the Bangalore-based Yoga school organizes a number of programs such as Yoga retreat, Spiritual retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc. The center conducts Yoga TTC programs in association with Rishikul Yogshala, a globally eminent school affiliated with Yoga Alliance.