Commence the yogic voyage with yoga teacher training, and acquire the heightened learning of the ancient art in this month-long training. The holistic practice and learning of yoga disengages you from the outer world and lets you connect with your inner-self for a better understanding of your mind, body and soul. Transpire to the classic yogic land for an immersive training of the ancient art that make you experience a continual state of delight.
About the Program
Explore the sacred philosophy of yogic science on the birth land of the ancient art, and get enthralled with the mystic learning of yoga. Transpire the yogic voyage to the ‘Garden City of India’, Bangalore, and experience soulful vicinity as you delve deeper into the practice under the esteemed guidance of experts and yogic gurus.
Yoga teacher training in Bangalore is an apt course for people who want to familiarize themselves with different aspects of yoga in its unadulterated form. With our 200 Hour YTTC course, we bring to you the true essence of yogic learning here in Bangalore. The course enlightens the practitioner and evolves them into an ardent yogi and a yoga teacher.
• Here you learn the traditional yoga teaching through- Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Karma, Yin Yoga, and more.
• Gain the rooted knowledge of yogic science and nurture your inner-being through the learning of Yoga Philosophy and other ancient scriptures.
• Drive the mind into the ultimate silence zone with the practice of meditation.
• Get introduced to different asana types, learn both the practical and theoretical knowledge, and get it corrected with the understanding of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Understand the body with the study of Yoga Anatomy, and learn about the anatomic structure.
• Understand the importance of breathing correctly with the training of Yoga breathing or Pranayama.
• In order to transform the students into a professional teacher, the class of teaching practicum or teaching methodology helps.
• Know everything about Shat Kriyas - internal yogic cleansing, attain knowledge of yoga principles and ethics, learn Mantras and know about Chakras.
• Attain the profound knowledge of the ancient science of healing with Ayurveda training, and also learn Ayurveda cooking.
Learn and rejuvenate amidst the calming environment of our school, far away from hustled-up city life. Our Ashram presents you the comfiest and delightful staying experience, and accommodates you where nature is showering its love in abundance. We offer to stay at our Vedic-style ashrams, located within the school complex and are well-furnished and facilitated with modern amenities.
Similarly, to the amazing stay, we allow the students to nurture their body and soul with extremely delectable food we offer thrice daily with herbal drinks. Prepared with utmost care by our expert Ayurveda chefs, the meal is completely vegetarian-Sattvic and loaded with nutrients. Yoga certification in India programs is surely a way to taste the palatable Indian Sattvic cuisine.
• Share Room: 1350-1450 USD
• Private Room: 1500-1600 USD
Serving people since 2012, the school bestows the authentic learning of yogic science under the esteemed guidance of Shwaasa Guru. Our aim is to spread the yogic wisdom and awareness across the world and let people uplift the amazing benefits of yoga practice. Also, we do share the knowledge of spiritual being, and how yoga can connect us with our spiritual self, and the universal consciousness.
India, the birth land of Yoga has always been a dream place for the Yoga community, thanks to the scenic landscape, picturesque waterfalls, and stunning beaches. Live your dream to the fullest and walk on the holistic journey of Yoga alongside the Himalayan Master, Shwaasa Guru. Fulfill your desire of becoming a Yoga teacher with Shwaasa’s Yoga teacher training in India in the glorious month of January.
The Yoga training is organized across two places, Rishikesh and Kerala, in three different forms- 200, 300, and 500 Hour. Each program is completely based on the authentic Yoga knowledge.
• Explore the science of Yoga including its historical and cultural significance.
• Get acquainted with various types of Yoga such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc.
• Acquire a vast spiritual knowledge with deeper levels of Meditation work.
• A huge emphasis is laid on the breath-based training while the students will explore the vast power of the pranic force.
• Practice the Yoga poses in a passionate manner along with the art of posture correction through the application of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Understand the Ayurvedic principles of staying healthy and its healing effects.
• Education of the teachings related to Yoga with the study of ancient yogic pieces of literature such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
• Bless your mind with devotional energy with the practice of Mantra Yoga.
• Attend the Satsang and fire-ceremony to purify the mind and body.
• Knowledge of the Shat Kriyas for internal purification.
• Learn how to cook sattvic dishes from our Ayurveda experts.
• Interaction with the teacher and group discussions.
Food and Accommodation:
At our ashram in India, we offer extremely palatable dishes prepared with an Ayurvedic touch. Our professional chefs take immense pleasure in serving the students sattvic meals thrice a day. The food is sourced directly from the local fields. Our rooms are completely furnished and accommodated with all the modern facilities. The spacious nature of the rooms allows the aspirants to rehearse comfortably in an ideal ambiance. You can enjoy the beauty of nature in the lush garden spaces during the leisure hours.
200 Hour: USD 1450 for a shared room and USD 1600 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
200 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
300 Hour: USD 1900 and USD 2100
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Shwaasa: A Yoga school of prominent standards, Shwaasa Yoga Center rose to fame under the holy influence of Hon’ble Sri Vanchananda Ji. Popularly known as Shwaasa Guru among his followers, he started the Yoga Institute with an aim to make the society aware of the enormous health benefits of Yoga. A number of programs are organized by the school such as Daily Yoga classes at the studio, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, Yoga therapy classes, etc. The Yoga Ratna Awards presented by the Yoga center on the eve of International Yoga Day are considered one of the biggest Yoga awards worldwide.
The sacred land of India has always blessed yogis with its millennia-long yogic heritage. Transition into a complete yoga practitioner and teacher with 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India by Shwaasa. In the sacred vicinity of Shwaasa Guru, acquire the highest certification level of yoga during the intensive 500 Hour Yoga TTC in India.
Event Description: The rigorous training is a two-month long program, during which you shall be acquainted with each component of the science that makes a true Yogi and an adept teacher. The program is a union of 200 and 300 Hour Yoga TTC.
• Complete understanding of Yoga in historical and social context.
• Knowledge of traditional and contemporary Yoga’s forms such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc.
• Training of Yoga with perfection.
• Focus on the practice of traditional Pranayama (breath-based training) such as Ujjayi, Bhastrika, Surya Bhedan, etc., in both theoretical and practical form.
• Meditation and the art of unifying the mind, body, and soul at a single point called ‘peace’.
• Philosophical study of Yoga with the knowledge of Yoga’s various texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Pradipika, etc.
• Get acquainted with the structure of the human body in reference to the Yoga practice.
• Education of Adjustment and Alignment techniques in order to better your yogic skills and for safe yoga practices.
• Mantra Chanting sessions to guide the mind towards peace.
• Self-practice and various session to learn about the ethics and principles of being a highly-refined Yoga Teacher during Teaching Methodology Classes.
• The practice and training of Shat Kriyas to purify the inner and external being.
• Understanding the basics of Ayurveda, including its healing effects and health benefits for a sustainable living.
• Satsang session for mental and spiritual upliftment.
Food and Accommodation: With an enormous experience of conducting Yoga programs, we have realized the significant importance of quality food and housing. Following the same, we offer utterly delectable nourishments prepared with immense love and care by our Ayurveda cuisine expert chefs. Nurture your body and mind with organic drinks and heal the inner soul in the breathtaking scenery of India’s picture-perfect natural domain. Each accommodation is designed with a quaint appeal set with the modern facilities and is spacious and neat to ensure you have a comfortable stay at the center.
Rishikesh: USD 3000 for a shared room and USD 3300 for a private room.
Kerala: USD 3500 for a shared room and USD 3900 for a private room.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a highly esteemed Yoga school in India. Established by our venerated Guru, Sri Vachananda Ji, widely known as Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga center believes hugely in the science of the breathing Yoga. Following the soulful direction of Guru Ji, the Bangalore-based Yoga school organizes a number of programs such as Yoga retreat, Spiritual retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc. The center conducts Yoga TTC programs in association with Rishikul Yogshala, a globally eminent school affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
Get a new life and way of existence by embracing the beauty of Yoga in your schedule while getting trained under Shwaasa Guru’s brilliance. Attend our Yoga Classes in Bangalore to become healthy and ailment-free and to rule out any chance of uneasiness in your living style.
The Yoga classes in Bangalore are conducted with the aim to save the modern life from falling prey to the inconvenient situations of a city lifestyle. Along with the physical health, we aim to refine the mental abilities as well.
• Know about the ancient science of Yoga along with its types and roles in maintaining the complete wellbeing.
• Become aware of Yoga’s various asanas and the health benefits attached to these.
• To include the Yoga asanas in your life, learn how to practice and get benefits from those.
• Refinement of asanas and the body postures to avoid injuries during the practice along with the basic education of Adjustment and Alignment.
• The classes begin with a quiet exercise of breath Yoga known as Pranayama.
• Understand the ideal way of practicing Pranayama to avail its complete benefits.
• Significant time is specified for Meditation to brings stability in the mind and serenity in the life.
• Education of the poses that help relax and restore such as Balasana, Savasana, etc.
• Study of Chair Yoga so that Yoga continues to help you even during unseemly hours.
• Practical education of Ayurveda, including its meaning and principles to lead a sattvic lifestyle.
• A Building of a strong and athletic body to keep yourself away from the diseases.
• Concentration and confidence boosting with regular practice of Yoga.
• Tips and suggestions on a perfect daily routine and the ideal way of practicing Yoga.
• One-to-one interaction with the teacher on various issues.
108F, MLA Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Bhoopasandra, Near Bhoopasandra Bus-stand, Bangalore.
For more information about our course and fee details, kindly contact us at email@example.com or +91 8884612008
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is an established Yoga school in India and the leader of Indian Yoga community. The Yoga center was started by honorable Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru, who believes in the tremendous power of breathing as the source of life. Following the noble thoughts of Guru Ji, the Yoga center aspires to make this society healthy and competent. Among the many programs organized by the prominent Yoga Institute, Daily Yoga classes, Himalayan Yoga retreat, and Yoga TTC are primary. The gala celebration on the eve of International Yoga Day by the Bangalore-headquartered Yoga school attracts huge media attention nationally and internationally.